Acupuncture with a difference
Our Acupuncturist is also a Naturopath: combining Eastern and Western natural medicine gives you the best opportunity of solving your health issues.
At Natural Pain Solutions we offer Acupuncture with a difference. Our experienced Acupuncturist, Mr Scott Hankinson, has been in practice since 1994 not only as an Acupuncturist, but as a Naturopath. This means that he is always looking at your health issues from two different perspectives, and you get the best of both worlds – traditional Western naturopathic and herbal medicine, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Not only do you get great value for money, but more importantly, great value for your health.
We have a dedicated acupuncture site with detailed information on our practice, or you can read the short version below.
Natural Pain Solutions is one of the longest-running, oldest Acupuncture clinics in Ringwood, having been established in 2007. Since then we’ve successfully treated thousands of clients with a vast range of complaints. Our primary specialty is pain relief and pain management, and our focus is always to address the true, underlying cause of pain – as well as to eliminate the symptoms. A sample of the many health issues we’ve helped our clients with includes:
- Gut pain (digestive issues such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome or IBS, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, flatulence, nausea)
- Back pain (sciatica, lower, middle and upper back pain caused either by strain or by long-term degeneration)
- Neck and shoulder pain (frozen shoulder, mental and emotional stress, calcification, bone spurs, arthritis)
- Headaches & Migraines (we have great success with treating headaches and migraines because we study the root cause before treatment, which could range from allergies through to sinus problems,stress/anxiety, digestive problems or neck and shoulder issues).
- Stress, Anxiety & Depression (Acupuncture is a wonderful way to soothe and balance the nervous system, and we also address any nutritional deficiencies or hormonal imbalances that may be causing or contributing to your mental and emotional state).
- IVF Assistance (Acupuncture has been shown to increase success rates by up to 40%)
- Hormonal Issues (combining Naturopathy and Acupuncture is ideal for solving hormonal problems)
- Sports Injuries
- Osteoarthritic conditions
- Cardiovascular conditions (including high or low blood pressure)
- Skin conditions (Eczema, tinea, rash, acne, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea)
- Kidney conditions (incontinence, bladder or urinary tract infections)
- Sinus conditions (Hayfever, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis)
- Men’s health (Impotence, Prostate problems, infertility)
- Women’s health (heavy or painful periods, absence of periods, PMT, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause support, endometriosis, infertility)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Respiratory infections (cold, flu, immune system problems)
At Natural Pain Solutions we take your health seriously and as such offer a fully professional service. Rest assured our practitioner is a registered acupuncturist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) and is also a professional member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society). We are also registered with all private health funds, and you can claim a portion of your treatment with most health funds on the spot at the clinic.
You can book online right now, or if you’d like to find out more please contact us by telephone on 03 9876 8786 or by using our online form, and one of our friendly staff will answer your questions and make your booking in person.
We look forward to seeing you at the clinic soon!