Bring a Friend in February and you’ll BOTH get half price consultations!
Finally, the kids are back at school and the year has settled into a routine again.
It’s time to pay attention to YOU!
Sometimes it’s just too hard to stay on top of your health during Christmas (with all its deliciousness) and January (with those lazy summer days). If you’ve been neglecting yourself, you’re probably feeling the effects.
Take advantage of this rare offer and save $122.50 on an Initial Comprehensive Naturopathic Consultation or $73.50 on an Initial Standard Naturopathic Consultation!
IMPORTANT: This offer is LIMITED! It’s ONLY available during February and once our calendar is full, there will be no more spots made available. So get in quick!
Please note our practitioner, Scott Hankinson, was often completely booked out last year and people could not get appointments for weeks – so take this opportunity to get in early while our clinic is (relatively) quiet. You can read more about Scott Hankinson below.
To secure your appointment times, call us today on 9876 8786 click one of the options below:
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer applies to both new and existing clients (if you’re an existing client, your next consultation will be half price so consider having a Comprehensive). However, at least one of you must be new to our clinic.
- Please note that if you and your friend are coming separately, the first attending client must pay full price, but will be refunded or credited (your choice) half the consultation cost once the second attending client has their appointment.
- Not redeemable in conjunction with any other offer.
Our Naturopath and Acupuncturist, Scott Hankinson, has been in practice for over 23 years and helped thousands of clients.
Detailed information about Scott Hankinson is right here, but here is the lowdown: Scott has been both a Naturopath and Acupuncturist since 1994 (he has loads of great reviews on WOMO and Google). Scott is a member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society) and is a registered Acupuncturist with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency). He is also registered with all private health funds, and most fund rebates are claimable on the spot at the clinic.
You can read more about our initial naturopathic appointment choices on our Appointment Guide page, where you can also book online.
And of course, we’re just a phone call away on 03 9876 8786 if you’d like to have your questions answered in person!
Common conditions treated by Naturopathy
Below is a list of common conditions for which people come to see us for a naturopathic consultation.
- Digestive problems (IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome, bloating, constipation, nausea, flatulence etc)
- Hormonal conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Food and environmental sensitivities (please note that “allergies” by law can only be treated by a medical doctor)
- Stress, Anxiety and Depression
- Thyroid imbalances
- Weight management
- Cardiovascular issues
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain – Back Pain, Neck and Shoulder Pain
- Skin conditions
- Diet counseling
Of course, this is just a small sample – if your condition isn’t on this list it’s highly likely we can still help you. Give us a call on 03 9876 8786 or send us a message if you’d like to find out for sure.
Our Naturopathic and Acupuncture clinic is located in Ringwood, in Melbourne’s Eastern Suburbs
We’re conveniently located in Ringwood, just off the Maroondah Highway Eastlink exit and only a short ten minute walk from Ringwood Train Station and Eastland Shopping Centre. See the handy map below!