Are you someone who LOVES natural therapies?
Do you have EXCELLENT computer and admin skills?
Do you love HELPING PEOPLE?
Can you work up to three afternoon/evenings per week?
Then this job could be for you!
Natural Pain Solutions is a top natural health clinic offering Naturopathy, Acupuncture, Massage and Counselling in Ringwood, Melbourne.
• Approx 12 – 18 hours per week.
• Must be willing and able to work three afternoon/evenings per week (2.45pm – 7.45pm) and the occasional Saturday.
• CASUAL position, ongoing work
• Involves both admin duties AND clinical duties such as removing acupuncture needles and dispensing herbs (clinical duties will be taught).
• Start ASAP
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Touch typing at least 60wpm
• At least 3 years experience required in an administration role. No experience required for clinical duties (we will teach you).
• Very computer literate on a PC – able to easily navigate between software/apps and fast at learning
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
• Friendly, caring, positive energy, professional, loves helping people!
• Great personal presentation
• Thrives in a busy, dynamic environment, able to multi-task
• Willingness to be flexible and job-share.
Please email your C.V. and a cover letter explaining why you love natural therapies and why you’re the right person for this job to Fiona at [email protected] by Sunday February 9th.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday, February 12th.
Note: please DO NOT phone the clinic – we are too busy attending to clients. Thank you!
Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood VIC 3134, Australia