We’ll treat your health condition … but more importantly, we’ll treat YOU.
Drawing on both Eastern and Western natural medicine means our practitioner can find the best solution for your particular condition.
We view the body as a whole, with its many organ systems, tissues, fluids and bones being fundamentally interdependent. In treating health problems we assess more than just the part that is causing you concern, instead giving you a broader (and therefore deeper) understanding of what’s actually occurring inside your body.
Using complementary and alternative medicine therapies and pain relief techniques such as Acupuncture and Biomesotherapy, we have helped clients find relief from a wide range of health problems, such as:
- Chronic back pain and injuries
- Neck and shoulder problems
- Headaches and migraines
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and diarrhea
- Digestive disorders, including constipation
- Food and chemical sensitivities and intolerances
- Hayfever and other environmental sensitivities
- Depression and emotional problems
- Nervous disorders and anxiety
- Stress and fatigue
- Sports injuries
- Asthma management
- Memory and concentration difficulties
- Cold and flu
- Constipation and diarrhoea
- Menopausal symptoms
- Menstrual problems
- Skin and hair problems
To find out if we can help your particular situation, please contact us.
Book an Appointment Now
NEED TO GET OUT OF PAIN RIGHT NOW?
Book in for an Initial Acupuncture Treatment with Assessment.
WANT TO FIND AND FIX THE DEEPER CAUSES OF YOUR CONDITION?
Choose from an Initial Naturopathic Comprehensive Consultation or an Initial Naturopathic Standard Consultation.
What’s the difference? The Comprehensive appointment includes a scan on our bioresonance device, which scans for a wide range of possible causes of your problem, including bacteria, chemical disturbances, heavy metals, fungi, hormonal imbalances, parasites and more.
WANT TO DO BOTH AT ONCE?
You can also book in for an Initial Acupuncture with Comprehensive Naturopathic Consultation to get both pain relief AND get started on a more long term solution in the same session.
- Click the above links to see the cost of your chosen appointment.
- Please note that if you choose a naturopathic appointment our practitioner will also prescribe you natural medicines. The cost of these is normally between $100 to $200. If you are on a budget, please inform the practitioner as he will then prescribe only the core, most essential products to get you started (it just means your progress may be slower).
- Since our practitioner is both a Naturopath and a TCM practitioner, he may also recommend some basic medicines for you during your Initial Assessment if you are having Acupuncture. If you prefer to only have acupuncture and not take any natural medicines, please let him know.